June 18 – 23, 2017
Calling all music lovers!
Join us this June for a fantastic week of Big Band, classical, riverboat jazz, opera, bluegrass, and rock n roll! Enjoy three concerts a day in a beautiful natural setting at our historic mountaintop resort.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: COMING SOON
Please check back for an updated schedule 3 months prior to the event.
Preview last year’s schedule:
Dylan Foley: Irish Fiddler and Friends
Enjoy a concert of spirited Irish folk music presented by Dylan Foley, a four-time All-Ireland Fiddle Champion, and his friends. Dylan has been described as “one of the finest Irish fiddlers of his generation” and is sure to thrill you with his playing.
Canta Libre Chamber Ensemble
Enjoy the warmth and passion of Latin American transcriptions especially arranged for Canta Libre. These signature quintets for harp, flute, and strings were composed during the halcyon days in Paris between the world wars. The program includes works by Astor Piazzolla, Jean Cras, Jean Francaix, Villa Lobos, Ginastera, and more.
Diane Monroe and Tony Miceli
This unique duo of violin and vibraphone provides an intimate look into the world of improvisation. Both artists hail from Philadelphia and draw upon their collective experiences growing up in the ’70s with popular music, rhythm and blues, folk, jazz, and classical pieces.
The Revolutionary Brass Quintet
Revolutionary Brass, Connecticut’s premier brass quintet, is dedicated to bringing the joy of brass chamber music to audiences of all ages. With their impeccable playing, entertaining style, and humorous delivery, the group presents a wide variety of music that includes the Great American Songbook, film favorites, jazz, and beyond.
Tre Bella: Three Beauties, One Voice
These girls began their career on the Jimmy Kimmel Stage in Hollywood. Their three-part harmony vocals are incomparable. They sing everything from Italian pop classics to music from The Rat Pack, doo-wop, dance, and rock ‘n’ roll. You’ll leave wanting more and will fall in love with their on-stage chemistry.
Skip Parsons Riverboat Jazz Band
Snap your fingers and tap your feet to the authentic early jazz sounds of the riverboat era with this Dixieland band.
Big Blue Band
The celebrated Swing era returns to the Mohonk Parlor, with an evening of exciting and romantic standards performed by the 18-piece Big Blue Band.
The Ultimate Tribute to the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll
Elvis is alive through the amazing talents of John Monforto. Packed with all of the best of Elvis’ music, classic moves, dancing, and audience participation, this show is a must-see.
Availability is limited. For reservations, please call .
When you visit for Music Week, your overnight package includes:
- Three meals daily featuring fresh, locally sourced cuisine from our farm-to-table partners
- Access to more than 85 miles of the Hudson Valley’s best hiking trails
- Boating, fishing, and swimming on Lake Mohonk
- Daily Guided “House History” Tours of our National Historic Landmark resort
- Guided Nature Hikes with stunning views of the Catskill Mountains
- Yoga, Meditation, and Fitness Classes
- Indoor Heated Pool with underwater music
- Afternoon tea and cookies in our historic Lake Lounge
- Complimentary greens fees on our Scottish-inspired golf course
- Nightly Evening Entertainment
- Special Events such as Outdoor Summer Movie Series and more! See schedule of activities >
A la carte experiences available to overnight guests:
- A full menu of nature-inspired treatments at our award-winning spa
- The Carriage Lounge, featuring a full bar and handcrafted cocktails as well as hyperlocal draft beer and hard cider
- An award-winning wine list in our Main Dining Room
- Horseback riding, carriage rides, and pony rides