The perfect setting for family gatherings and executive retreats.
Grove Lodge is nestled in a tranquil fern grove within easy walking distance of the Mountain House. With eco-friendly features, six guests rooms, and a stunning Great Room, our new lodge is a perfect fit for guests who desire a more private Mohonk experience.
Please note: Grove Lodge is not available to book online. Please call our Reservations Team at to check availability.
At a Glance
- Six luxury guest rooms and one Great Room*
- Private stone patios
- Stone fireplaces
- Expansive bathrooms with double vanity
- Soaking tub and separate shower room
- Designated parking or complimentary valet
- Smart TVs
- Four 700-square-foot room with two queen beds
- Two 700-square foot room with one king bed
*Access to the Great Room is available when you reserve all six rooms. For reservations with fewer than 6 rooms, please inquire about access to the Great Room for an additional nightly charge.
The Great Room
Guests reserving all six rooms have access to the Great Room. For reservations with fewer than 6 rooms, please inquire about access to the Great Room for an additional nightly charge.
This 1,080 square-foot space includes:
- Exposed wooden beams
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Cathedral ceilings
- 15-foot stone fireplace
- 5-foot wrought iron chandelier
- Custom made “live edge” gathering tables
- 55-inch television and seating area
- Welcome amenity package
Grove Lodge has four 700-square-foot rooms with two queen beds each, and two 700 square-foot rooms with one king bed each. The rooms can be connected in groups of three–two rooms with queen beds connected to a room with a king bed–or two–two rooms with queen beds.
Key features of the guest rooms include:
- Stone fireplace
- Writing desk
- Cozy sitting area
- Smart TVs
- Expansive, 180-square-foot tile bathrooms
- Luxury shower amenities
- Coffee maker, refrigerator, and ice maker