So you can relax and enjoy your stay
Here at Mohonk Mountain House, enjoying your visit is of utmost importance. Our inclusive pricing structure ensures your stay is free of added costs, so you can feel confident that the rate you are given is the rate you will pay. While most activities continue to be included in your overnight rate, there are some experiences at Mohonk that will incur an additional expense, but these are at your discretion and you will be informed of those costs prior to participating.
At Mohonk Mountain House, there is no expectation of tipping.
Applicable state and local taxes will be added to your rate.
Our nightly rates include the following:
Based on double occupancy
- Three delicious meals daily View dining options
- Afternoon tea and cookies in our historic Lake Lounge
- Access to more than 85 miles of scenic hiking trails
- Yoga, Meditation, and Fitness classes
- Indoor heated pool with underwater music
- Guided hikes throughout trail network
- Most outdoor activities
- All lake activities (excluding fishing rods and bait)
- All winter activities
- Nine holes of golf with greens fees
- Private tennis reservations on Har-Tru and red clay courts including racquets
- Nightly evening entertainment
- Special events
- Access to the Barn Museum, greenhouse, and more!
Additional expenses may be incurred for:
Be The First To Hear About Offers And Events