Stay three nights or more and save 10% on spa treatments.
Escape to our mountaintop for a luxurious getaway. Enjoy a signature treatment in our award-winning spa, named the #1 Resort Spa in the U.S. by Conde Nast Traveler.
Rates begin at $298 per person per night, based on double occupancy.
Your Mountain Mini-Cation Package includes:
- 10% discount on spa treatments
- 10% discount on spa retail purchases
- Breakfast: Breakfast Buffet with made-to-order omelets, our famous mini-waffles, and more in our grand Main Dining Room; or Continental Breakfast in the historic Lake Lounge
- Lunch: Outdoor barbecue at the Granary (beginning early May – ending early September), or Chef’s Action Station Lunch Buffet
- Dinner: Surrey Fine Dining, Modern American Menu, or outdoor barbecue at the Granary (beginning late May – ending late August)
- Afternoon tea and cookies in our historic Lake Lounge
- Complimentary Kids’ Club drop-off program (weekday beginning early June – ending early September)
- Nightly evening entertainment, special events, and more! See schedule of activities >
- Guided House History Tour of our National Historic Landmark resort
- Yoga, Meditation, and Fitness classes
- Visit our Greenhouse and Barn Museum
- Strolling through the Victorian show garden
- Indoor heated pool with underwater music
À la carte experiences available to overnight guests:
- A full menu of nature-inspired treatments at our award-winning spa
- The Carriage Lounge, featuring a full bar and handcrafted cocktails as well as hyper local draft beer and hard cider
- An award-winning wine list in our dining venues
- In-room dining
- Horseback riding, pony rides (beginning late May – ending early November) and scenic carriage rides (beginning mid-April – ending late November)
- Guided rock climbing with Apline Endeavors (beginning late March – ending late November)
- Private fitness, yoga, meditation, and mindfulness sessions
- Private tennis lessons (beginning mid-May – ending early September), golf lessons (beginning early April – ending early November), archery lessons (beginning late March – ending early November), and tomahawk throwing lessons with our pros (beginning late March – ending late November)
- Mountain bike rental to explore our single track trails (beginning mid-May – ending early December)
- Fishing pole rental, and bait for purchase (beginning mid-April – ending mid-October)
- Disc golf discs available for purchase (weather permitting)
See full list of what’s included in your stay!
Overnight rates and purchases are subject to applicable New York State and local taxes. Additionally, Mohonk charges a taxable 15% Administrative Fee for rooms, à la carte dining, beverage, and room service purchases. While this fee is not a gratuity, it is distributed 100% to service personnel and thus there is no need for guests to provide gratuities of any kind.