Kids Stay & Eat Free
Plan your next family vacation to Mohonk Mountain House with our most sought-after special offer of the year.
Enjoy the outdoors with the entire family at our family-friendly resort. When the adults need time to go to the spa or relax in the Carriage Lounge, our younger guests will love our award-winning Kids’ Club Program featured in Vogue. This special package is available on select dates only.
Kids Stay and Eat Free is a call-only special and we have limited availability! For reservations, please call .
One Child Free for Each Adult
Plan your next family vacation to Mohonk Mountain House with our most sought-after special offer of the year. Rates include overnight accommodations, three meals daily, resort activities and more.
Select activities included in your stay:
- Ice-skating in our open air pavilion
- Indoor Heated Pool with underwater music
- Afternoon tea and cookies in our historic Lake Lounge
With buffet dining in the Main Dining Room featuring varied options, you can feel assured that each family member will find food to delight the palette.
Award-Winning Kids’ Club
The Mohonk Kids’ Club is tailored to meet the special interests and needs of our young guests. For the winter, this program is divided into three age groups: Tykes (ages 2 – 3), Explorers (ages 4 – 6), and Adventurers (ages 7 – 12). Our program also offers a choice of morning and afternoon sessions for all ages, and evening sessions for ages 4 – 12, so that parents and children may be flexible in planning their day.
Your Kids Stay & Eat Free Package includes:
- Breakfast: Breakfast Buffet with made-to-order omelets, our famous mini-waffles, and more in our grand Main Dining Room; or Continental Breakfast in the historic Lake Lounge
- Lunch: Outdoor barbecue at the Granary (beginning early May – ending early September), or Chef’s Action Station Lunch Buffet
- Dinner: Surrey Fine Dining, Modern American Menu, or outdoor barbecue at the Granary (beginning late May – ending late August)
- Afternoon tea and cookies in our historic Lake Lounge
- Complimentary Kids’ Club drop-off program (weekday beginning early June – ending early September)
- Nightly evening entertainment, special events, and more! See schedule of activities >
- Guided House History Tour of our National Historic Landmark resort
- Yoga, Meditation, and Fitness classes
- Visit our Greenhouse and Barn Museum
- Strolling through the Victorian show garden
- Indoor heated pool with underwater music
- Access to more than 85 miles of scenic hiking trails
- Boating, fishing, and swimming on Lake Mohonk (beginning early April – ending mid-October)
- Guided nature hikes with stunning views of the Catskill Mountains
- Rock scambling our iconic Labyrinth and Lemon Squeeze trail (beginning mid-April – ending late November)
- Guided tennis lessons (beginning late April – ending early September), archery lessons (beginning late March – ending early November), and tomahawk throwing lessons (beginning late March – ending late November)
- Complimentary court time on our Har-Tru (beginning late April – ending late November) and red clay tennis courts (beginning late April – ending mid-October)
- Complimentary greens fees on our historic 9- hole golf course (beginning early April – ending early November)
- Snowshoeing and cross-country skiing on more than 30 miles of groomed trails (beginning early December – ending late March)
- Winter hiking with MICROspikes® (beginning early December – ending late March)
- Ice-skating in the open air pavilion (beginning late November – ending early April)
À la carte experiences available to overnight guests:
- A full menu of nature-inspired treatments at our award-winning spa
- The Carriage Lounge, featuring a full bar and handcrafted cocktails as well as hyper local draft beer and hard cider
- An award-winning wine list in our dining venues
- In-room dining
- Horseback riding, pony rides (beginning late May – ending early November) and scenic carriage rides (beginning mid-April – ending late November)
- Guided rock climbing with Apline Endeavors (beginning late March – ending late November)
- Private fitness, yoga, meditation, and mindfulness sessions
- Private tennis lessons (beginning mid-May – ending early September), golf lessons (beginning early April – ending early November), archery lessons (beginning late March – ending early November), and tomahawk throwing lessons with our pros (beginning late March – ending late November)
- Mountain bike rental to explore our single track trails (beginning mid-May – ending early December)
- Fishing pole rental, and bait for purchase (beginning mid-April – ending mid-October)
- Disc golf discs available for purchase (weather permitting)
See full list of what’s included in your stay!
Kids Stay and Eat Free is a call-only special! For reservations, please call .
Subject to availability. Children age 12 and under stay and eat free when sharing a room with an adult. Some restrictions apply. Limited to two children per room. Cannot be combined with any other discounts or packages. Not available to groups. Two-night minimum required on weekends and midweek throughout the month of July.
Overnight rates and purchases are subject to applicable New York State and local taxes. Additionally, Mohonk charges a taxable 15% Administrative Fee for rooms, à la carte dining, beverage, and room service purchases. While this fee is not a gratuity, it is distributed 100% to service personnel and thus there is no need for guests to provide gratuities of any kind.