Last Minute Getaway
Featured dates for a quick mountaintop retreat
Don’t let this season end without a getaway to the mountaintop. Book a stay during these featured dates to explore the beauty of the Hudson Valley and relax in our National Historic Landmark resort.
Call now for information on special discounted rates for these select dates!
8/16: Meditation | Guided Hikes | Nature Scavenger Hunt | Archery | Live Music with the Vanaver Caravan | Campfire with S’mores
8/21 – 8/23: Lake Chipping Contest | Chinese Yoga | Tomahawk Throwing | Live Music with Negah Santos Trio | Mohonk Birds of Summer | Yoga in the Outdoors | Summerhouse Hunt | Drive-In Movie | Pilates | Archery
- 8/27 – 8/30: Family Archery | Jr. Naturalist Hike | Outdoor Barn Movie | Adult Tennis Clinic | Campfire with S’mores | Origami Craft Kit | Summerhouse Hunt | Mindfulness in Minutes
- 8/30 – 9/4: Garden Holiday | Nature Scavenger Hunt | Guided Mountain Bike Ride | Cardboard Regatta | Drive-In Movie | Intro to Fishing | Putting Tournament | Flight School | Live Music with John Kirk and Trish Miller | Family Archery | Tomahawk Throwing
Your Last Minute Getaway includes:
The Food and Beverage operation at Mohonk Mountain House has been adapted to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff. Even with this modified offering, we will continue to provide exceptional food quality and unique dining experiences the Mohonk Culinary Team has consistently offered.
- Table Service in the Main Dining Room
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner daily. Brunch menu on Saturdays and Sundays.
Our iconic Main Dining Room will reopen for table service on July 6th, with a maximum of 50% capacity per NY state guidelines and minimum of 6 feet between tables. Tablecloths will be replaced and chairs will be disinfected between dining parties. We will offer contact-less menus for our guests via a QR code allowing guests to view menus on their personal devices.
- The Granary
Lunch and Dinner daily.
We continue to offer The Granary, our popular outdoor barbecue for lunch and dinner every day. Food service is in a takeout model here as well, and every picnic table is separated to ensure more than 6 feet between dining parties and table cloths are replaced with every new dining party.
- Room Service
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner daily.
Additionally, guests have the option of ordering breakfast, lunch, and dinner from a separate room service menu. Room service orders will be provided via “contactless delivery” to your guest room; or, guests can choose to pickup their room service order at a specified time (similar to how restaurants have been operating throughout the crisis). Additional charges will apply for room service orders placed outside of breakfast, lunch, and dinner meal periods.
All three dining options described above are included in your overnight rate.
The majority of Mohonk’s recreation venues will be operational with physical distancing and cleaning measures in place. Activities and Evening Entertainment events will be modified to incorporate physical distancing measures and will be designed at outdoor venues whenever possible and will ensure six-foot distancing between guests’ parties.
- Nightly evening entertainment, special events, and more!
- Yoga, Meditation, and Wellness experiences
- Make an appointment to visit our Greenhouse
- Strolling through the Victorian show garden
- Access to more than 85 miles of scenic hiking trails
- Boating, fishing, and swimming on Lake Mohonk
- Guided nature hikes with stunning views of the Catskill Mountains
- Rock scrambling our iconic Labyrinth and Lemon Squeeze trail
- Guided archery and tomahawk throwing sessions
- Complimentary court time on our Har-Tru and red clay tennis courts
- Complimentary greens fees on our historic 9- hole golf course
À la carte experiences available to overnight guests:
- The Carriage Lounge, featuring a full bar and handcrafted cocktails as well as hyper local draft beer and hard cider, now offering beverages to-go
- An award-winning wine list in our dining venues
- Guided rock climbing with Alpine Endeavors
- Private fitness, yoga, meditation, and mindfulness sessions
- Private tennis lessons, golf lessons, archery lessons and tomahawk throwing lessons with our pros
- Mountain bike rental to explore our single track trails
- Fishing pole rental, and bait for purchase
- Disc golf discs available for purchase (weather permitting)
Overnight rates and purchases are subject to applicable New York State and local taxes. Additionally, Mohonk charges a taxable 15% Administrative Fee for rooms, à la carte dining, beverage, and room service purchases. While this fee is not a gratuity, it does help us to provide exceptional services. We wish to advise you there is no need to offer gratuities.