Last Minute Getaway
Featured dates for a quick mountaintop retreat
Don’t let this season end without a getaway to the mountaintop. Book a stay during these featured dates to explore the beauty of the Hudson Valley and relax in our National Historic Landmark resort.
Call now for information on special discounted rates for these select dates!
Your Last Minute Getaway includes:
- Breakfast: Breakfast Buffet with made-to-order omelets, our famous mini-waffles, and more in our grand Main Dining Room; or Continental Breakfast in the historic Lake Lounge
- Weekend Brunch (Saturdays & Sundays): Brunch Buffet
- Lunch: Chef’s Action Station Lunch Buffet
- Dinner: Surrey Fine Dining or Modern American Menu
- Afternoon tea and cookies in our historic Lake Lounge
- Complimentary Kids’ Club drop-off program
- Nightly evening entertainment, special events, and more! See schedule of activities >
- Guided House History Tour of our National Historic Landmark resort
- Yoga, Meditation, and Fitness classes
- Visit our Greenhouse and Barn Museum
- Indoor heated pool with underwater music
- Snowshoeing and cross-country skiing on more than 30 miles of groomed trails (weather permitting)
- Winter hiking with MICROspikes® (weather permitting)
- Ice-skating in the open air pavilion
- Guided outdoor activities and hiking with stunning views of the Catskill Mountains (weather permitting)
À la carte experiences available to overnight guests:
- A full menu of nature-inspired treatments at our award-winning spa
- The Carriage Lounge, featuring a full bar and handcrafted cocktails as well as hyper local draft beer and hard cider
- An award-winning wine list in our dining venues
- In-room dining
- Private fitness, yoga, meditation, and mindfulness sessions
- Disc golf discs available for purchase (weather permitting)
See full list of what’s included in your stay!
Overnight rates and purchases are subject to applicable New York State and local taxes. Additionally, Mohonk charges a taxable 15% Administrative Fee for rooms, à la carte dining, beverage, and room service purchases. While this fee is not a gratuity, it does help us to provide exceptional services. We wish to advise you there is no need to offer gratuities.