Hudson Valley Getaway
Save up to 20% on your midweek Hudson Valley Getaway.
Explore this spectacular region and find out why it’s called the “Napa Valley of the East.” Recognized for its scenic beauty, “pick your own” farms, and local wineries, the Hudson Valley has something for everyone.
NEW! Hudson Valley Excursions
$65 per person
This fall, we’re giving you the chance to experience the Hudson Valley like a local. Join us for an off-property excursion during your stay. Mohonk Mountain House has a relationship with more than 20 farms that provide for our locally-sourced cuisine, wine, and spirits. Hudson Valley Excursions are offered midweek only in addition to an overnight stay. Limited space available. Be sure to book your spot at least 48 hours in advance.
DuBois Farms Pick-Your-Own
Pick your own apples, savor hot cider, and enjoy oh-so-delicious apple cider donuts.
October 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
White Barn Farm Sheep and Wool
Meet Cormo sheep that are renowned for their incredibly soft fleece and participate in a hands-on felting workshop.
October 5, 19, 26
November 2, 9, 16, 30
Whitecliff Vineyard & Winery Tour and Tasting
Visit Whitecliff Vineyard & Winery for tastings and a behind-the-scenes tour.
November 7, 14, 21, 28
Your Hudson Valley Getaway Package includes:
- Three meals daily featuring fresh, locally sourced cuisine from our farm-to-table partners
- Access to more than 85 miles of scenic hiking trails
- Boating, fishing, and swimming on Lake Mohonk (seasonal)
- Daily guided “House History” tours of our National Historic Landmark resort
- Guided nature hikes
- Yoga, meditation, and fitness classes
- Afternoon tea and cookies in our historic Lake Lounge
- Complimentary greens fees Monday through Friday on our Scottish-inspired golf course
- Nightly evening entertainment and special events
See activities schedule
À la carte experiences available to overnight guests:
- Nature-inspired treatments at our award-winning spa
- The Carriage Lounge, featuring a full bar and handcrafted cocktails as well as hyperlocal draft beer and hard cider
- An award-winning wine list in our Main Dining Room
- Horseback riding, carriage rides, and pony rides
- Eleven-course Chef’s Table dining experience
Please note: 15% discount applies during July, August, and October; 20% discount applies to the remainder of the year.
Subject to availability Sunday through Thursday nights. Taxes and a taxable 12% administrative fee additional. Holiday time periods excluded and some blackout dates apply. May not be combined with any other discount. Two-night minimum required in July, August and October.