Hudson Valley Getaway
Save big all year round on your midweek escape to the Hudson Valley
Explore this spectacular region and find out why it’s called the “Napa Valley of the East.” Recognized for its scenic beauty, “pick your own” farms, and local wineries, the Hudson Valley has something for everyone.
Available Sunday through Thursday nights. Overnight rates and purchases are subject to availability and applicable New York State and local taxes. Holiday time periods excluded and some blackout dates apply. May not be combined with any other discount. Offer is not available to groups. Additionally, Mohonk charges a taxable 15% Administrative Fee for rooms, à la carte dining, beverage, and room service purchases. While this fee is not a gratuity, it does help us to provide exceptional services. We wish to advise you there is no need to offer gratuities.
November 1, 2020 – April 29, 2021
This year, you can stay two ways:
- The standard 3-meal package with rates starting at $287* per person per night based on double occupancy, includes dinner, breakfast, and lunch per night of stay.
- The 2-meal package with rates starting at $235* per person per night based on double occupancy, includes dinner and breakfast for each night of stay.
May | June | September
Experience everything our mountaintop has to offer while saving on your midweek stay. Save big while experiencing exciting events such as the Tulip Festival in May, and activities such as golf, boating, rock scrambling, and plenty more that the entire family will love.
July | August | October
Experience the beauty of Mohonk with a midweek stay during the most sought after seasons of the year!
Visit in July and August for a getaway filled with hiking, horseback riding, outdoor barbecue at the Granary, tennis, campfires with s’mores, outdoor entertainment, and more.
Join us in October during peak foliage season to witness our mountaintop set ablaze with the stunning colors of autumn. Enjoy carriage rides, outdoor movies, guided mountain bike rides, and plenty of family activities and crafts.
Your Hudson Valley Getaway Package includes:
- Three* meals daily featuring fresh, locally sourced ingredients from our farm-to-table partners. See our full list of dining options>
- Access to more than 85 miles of scenic hiking trails
- Yoga, Meditation, and Fitness classes
- Afternoon tea and cookies in our historic Lake Lounge
- Indoor heated pool with underwater music
- Make an appointment to visit our Greenhouse
- Guided hikes and outdoor activities with our Recreation team
- Nightly evening entertainment, special events, and more! See activities schedule>
*Two meal package available between November through April.
- Rowboats, canoes (available through mid-October), and fishing on Lake Mohonk
- Lake swimming, kayaking, and stand-up paddleboarding (available through mid-September)
- Strolling through the Victorian show garden (available through mid-October)
- Campfires with s’mores, outdoor movies, evening lectures, and outdoor music on weekends
- Guided nature hikes with stunning views of the Catskill Mountains
- Rock scrambling our iconic Labyrinth and Lemon Squeeze trail
- Guided archery and tomahawk throwing sessions
- Complimentary court time on our Har-Tru and red clay tennis courts
- Complimentary greens fees on our historic 9- hole golf course
- Snowshoeing and cross-country skiing on more than 30 miles of groomed trails (weather permitting)
- Winter hiking with MICROspikes® (weather permitting)
- Ice-skating in the open air pavilion
À la carte experiences available to overnight guests:
- The Carriage Lounge, featuring a full bar and handcrafted cocktails as well as hyper local draft beer and hard cider, now offering beverages to-go
- Nature-Inspired treatments at our award-winning Spa
- An award-winning wine list in our dining venues
- Guided rock climbing with Alpine Endeavors
- Carriage and horseback rides
- Private fitness, yoga, meditation, and mindfulness sessions
- Private golf, archery, and tomahawk throwing lessons with our pros
- Mountain bike rental to explore our single track trails
- Fishing pole rental, and bait for purchase
- Disc golf discs available for purchase (weather permitting)