Hudson Valley Getaway
Save up to 20% on your midweek Hudson Valley Getaway
Explore this spectacular region and find out why it’s called the “Napa Valley of the East.” Recognized for its scenic beauty, “pick your own” farms, and local wineries, the Hudson Valley has something for everyone.
Your Hudson Valley Getaway Package includes:
- Three meals daily featuring fresh, locally sourced cuisine from our farm-to-table partners
- Access to more than 85 miles of scenic hiking trails
- Boating, fishing, and swimming on Lake Mohonk (seasonal)
- Daily guided “House History” tours of our National Historic Landmark resort
- Guided nature hikes
- Yoga, meditation, and fitness classes
- Afternoon tea and cookies in our historic Lake Lounge
- Complimentary greens fees on our Scottish-inspired golf course
- Nightly evening entertainment and special events
See activities schedule
À la carte experiences available to overnight guests:
- A full menu of nature-inspired treatments at our award-winning spa
- The Carriage Lounge, featuring a full bar and handcrafted cocktails as well as hyperlocal draft beer and hard cider
- An award-winning wine list in our Main Dining Room
Hudson Valley Excursions
$65 per person
Experience the Hudson Valley like a local. Join us for an off-property excursion during your stay. Hudson Valley Excursions are offered midweek only in addition to an overnight stay. Limited space available. Be sure to book your spot at least 48 hours in advance.
DuBois Farms Pick-Your-Own
Pick your own apples, savor hot cider, and enjoy oh-so-delicious apple cider donuts.
September: 4, 11, 18, 25
October: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
Whitecliff Vineyard & Winery Tour and Tasting
Visit Whitecliff Vineyard & Winery for tastings and a behind-the-scenes tour.
September: 6, 13, 20, 27
October: 4, 11, 18, 25
Please note: 15% discount applies during July, August, and October; 20% discount applies to the remainder of the year.
Overnight rates and purchases are subject to applicable New York State and local taxes. Additionally, Mohonk charges a taxable 15% Administrative Fee for rooms, à la carte dining, beverage, and room service purchases. While this fee is not a gratuity, it is distributed 100% to service personnel and thus there is no need for guests to provide gratuities of any kind.