Sundays at our House
Save 25% on a 1-night Sunday stay
Enjoy a 1-night getaway on the mountaintop with this special offer! Amidst your busy schedules, take this opportunity to reconnect with your best friend or loved one for a spontaneous luxury getaway with a guaranteed room type. Indulge in a signature treatment in our award-winning spa, or take in the sunset while sipping a handcrafted cocktail.
Arriving before check-in?
Sunday Brunch can be reserved for an additional cost.
Your Sunday at our House Package includes:
- Breakfast: Breakfast Buffet with made-to-order omelets, our famous mini-waffles, and more in our grand Main Dining Room; or Continental Breakfast in the historic Lake Lounge
- Brunch: Brunch Buffet
- Lunch: Outdoor barbecue at the Granary (beginning early May – ending early September)
- Dinner: Surrey Fine Dining, Modern American Menu, or outdoor barbecue at the Granary (beginning late May – ending late August)
- Afternoon tea and cookies in our historic Lake Lounge
- Complimentary Kids’ Club drop-off program
- Nightly evening entertainment, special events, and more! See schedule of activities >
- Guided House History Tour of our National Historic Landmark resort
- Yoga, Meditation, and Fitness classes
- Visit our Greenhouse and Barn Museum
- Strolling through the Victorian show garden
- Indoor heated pool with underwater music
- Access to more than 85 miles of scenic hiking trails
- Boating, fishing, and swimming on Lake Mohonk (beginning early April – ending mid-October)
- Guided nature hikes with stunning views of the Catskill Mountains
- Rock scambling our iconic Labyrinth and Lemon Squeeze trail (beginning mid-April – ending late November)
- Guided tennis lessons (beginning late April – ending early September), archery lessons (beginning late March – ending early November), and tomahawk throwing lessons (beginning late March – ending late November)
- Complimentary court time on our Har-Tru (beginning late April – ending late November) and red clay tennis courts (beginning late April – ending mid-October)
- Complimentary greens fees on our historic 9- hole golf course (beginning early April – ending early November)
- Snowshoeing and cross-country skiing on more than 30 miles of groomed trails (beginning early December – ending late March)
- Winter hiking with MICROspikes® (beginning early December – ending late March)
- Ice-skating in the open air pavilion (beginning late November – ending early April)
À la carte experiences available to overnight guests:
- A full menu of nature-inspired treatments at our award-winning spa
- The Carriage Lounge, featuring a full bar and handcrafted cocktails as well as hyper local draft beer and hard cider
- An award-winning wine list in our dining venues
- In-room dining
- Horseback riding, pony rides (beginning late May – ending early November) and scenic carriage rides (beginning mid-April – ending late November)
- Guided rock climbing with Apline Endeavors (beginning late March – ending late November)
- Private fitness, yoga, meditation, and mindfulness sessions
- Private tennis lessons (beginning mid-May – ending early September), golf lessons (beginning early April – ending early November), archery lessons (beginning late March – ending early November), and tomahawk throwing lessons with our pros (beginning late March – ending late November)
- Mountain bike rental to explore our single track trails (beginning mid-May – ending early December)
- Fishing pole rental, and bait for purchase (beginning mid-April – ending mid-October)
- Disc golf discs available for purchase (weather permitting)
See full list of what’s included in your stay!
Not available July, August, and October. Subject to availability. Not available on holidays. Cannot be combined with any other discounts and not available to groups. Maximum of 3 rooms each.
*Overnight rates and purchases are subject to applicable New York State and local taxes. Additionally, Mohonk charges a taxable 15% Administrative Fee for rooms, à la carte dining, beverage, and room service purchases. While this fee is not a gratuity, it is distributed 100% to service personnel and thus there is no need for guests to provide gratuities of any kind.