Sundays at our House
Save 25% on a 1-night Sunday stay
Enjoy a 1-night getaway on the mountaintop with this special offer! Amidst your busy schedules, take this opportunity to reconnect with your best friend or loved one for a spontaneous luxury getaway with a guaranteed room type. Indulge in a signature treatment in our award-winning spa, or take in the sunset while sipping a handcrafted cocktail.
Arriving before check-in?
Sunday Brunch can be reserved for $47.25* per adult and $30.50* per child.
Your Sunday at our House Package includes:
- Three meals daily featuring fresh, locally sourced cuisine from our farm-to-table partners
- Access to more than 85 miles of scenic hiking trails
- Boating, fishing, and swimming on Lake Mohonk (seasonal)
- Daily guided “House History” tours of our National Historic Landmark resort
- Guided nature hikes
- Yoga, meditation, and fitness classes
- Afternoon tea and cookies in our historic Lake Lounge
- Complimentary greens fees on our Scottish-inspired golf course (seasonal)
- Special Events and more! See schedule of activities >
À la carte experiences available to overnight guests:
- A full menu of nature-inspired treatments at our award-winning spa
- The Carriage Lounge, featuring a full bar and handcrafted cocktails as well as hyperlocal draft beer and hard cider
- An award-winning wine list in our Main Dining Room
Not available July, August, and October. Subject to availability. Not available on holidays. Cannot be combined with any other discounts and not available to groups. Maximum of 3 rooms each.
*Overnight rates and purchases are subject to applicable New York State and local taxes. Additionally, Mohonk charges a taxable 12% Administrative Fee for rooms and a 15% Administrative Fee for à la carte dining, beverage, and room service purchases. As of January 1, 2019, the taxable Administrative Fee for rooms will increase to 15%. While this fee is not a gratuity, it is distributed 100% to service personnel and thus there is no need for guests to provide gratuities of any kind.