Special Occasion Package
Designed with special touches to help you celebrate in style.
Looking to celebrate an anniversary, birthday or just looking for a romantic weekend getaway? Leave your stresses behind and celebrate at Mohonk Mountain House with our Special Occasions Package. With fresh flowers, complimentary bottle of wine, and breakfast in bed, this package is sure to make your occasion extra special.
Your Special Occasion Package includes:
- A bouquet of fresh flowers in your room
- A complimentary bottle of house red wine
- Breakfast in your room (from our Room Service menu)
The Food and Beverage operation at Mohonk Mountain House has been adapted to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff. Even with this modified offering, we will continue to provide exceptional food quality and unique dining experiences the Mohonk Culinary Team has consistently offered.
As soon as we are able, we will begin table service in our dining rooms at a limited capacity. We expect this dining expansion to begin by mid-July.
- Takeout from the Main Dining Room (through July 5)
Our iconic Main Dining Room allows guests to select signature items in a “Marketplace” setting. Staff will place selected items in a to-go package. Guests can take these meals and enjoy them “al fresco” on any one of our three covered porches overlooking Lake Mohonk or the Catskill Mountains. Each location will be set up with physically-distanced picnic tables that have their tablecloths changed after each dining party. Seating hosts and sanitation staff will be stationed at these locations to control and reduce density and maintain cleanliness and sanitization of these areas.
- Table Service in the Main Dining Room (beginning July 6)
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner daily. Brunch menu on Saturdays and Sundays.
Our iconic Main Dining Room will reopen for table service on July 6th, with a maximum of 50% capacity per NY state guidelines and minimum of 6 feet between tables. Tablecloths will be replaced and chairs will be disinfected between dining parties. We will offer contact-less menus for our guests via a QR code allowing guests to view menus on their personal devices.
- The Granary
Lunch and Dinner daily.
We continue to offer The Granary, our popular outdoor barbecue for lunch and dinner every day. Food service is in a takeout model here as well, and every picnic table is separated to ensure more than 6 feet between dining parties and table cloths are replaced with every new dining party.
- Room Service
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner daily.
Additionally, guests have the option of ordering breakfast, lunch, and dinner from a separate room service menu. Room service orders will be provided via “contactless delivery” to your guest room; or, guests can choose to pickup their room service order at a specified time (similar to how restaurants have been operating throughout the crisis). Additional charges will apply for room service orders placed outside of breakfast, lunch, and dinner meal periods.
All three dining options described above are included in your overnight rate.
The majority of Mohonk’s recreation venues will be operational with physical distancing and cleaning measures in place. Activities and Evening Entertainment events will be modified to incorporate physical distancing measures and will be designed at outdoor venues whenever possible and will ensure six-foot distancing between guests’ parties.
- Nightly evening entertainment, special events, and more!
- Yoga, Meditation, and Wellness experiences
- Make an appointment to visit our Greenhouse
- Strolling through the Victorian show garden
- Access to more than 85 miles of scenic hiking trails
- Boating, fishing, and swimming on Lake Mohonk
- Guided nature hikes with stunning views of the Catskill Mountains
- Rock scrambling our iconic Labyrinth and Lemon Squeeze trail
- Guided archery and tomahawk throwing sessions
- Complimentary court time on our Har-Tru and red clay tennis courts
- Complimentary greens fees on our historic 9- hole golf course
À la carte experiences available to overnight guests:
- The Carriage Lounge, featuring a full bar and handcrafted cocktails as well as hyper local draft beer and hard cider, now offering beverages to-go
- An award-winning wine list in our dining venues
- Guided rock climbing with Alpine Endeavors
- Private fitness, yoga, meditation, and mindfulness sessions
- Private tennis lessons, golf lessons, archery lessons and tomahawk throwing lessons with our pros
- Mountain bike rental to explore our single track trails
- Fishing pole rental, and bait for purchase
- Disc golf discs available for purchase (weather permitting)
Requires a 2 night minimum stay. Subject to availability. Offer valid for no more than three rooms and may not be combined with any other discount. Rates are not available to groups or during holidays.
Overnight rates and purchases are subject to applicable New York State and local taxes. Additionally, Mohonk charges a taxable 15% Administrative Fee for rooms, à la carte dining, beverage, and room service purchases. While this fee is not a gratuity, it does help us to provide exceptional services. We wish to advise you there is no need to offer gratuities.