Father’s Day Weekend
June 19 – 21, 2020
The best way to celebrate Dad is with a Father’s Day weekend getaway at Mohonk Mountain House.
Treat Dad to a weekend away, with or without the family, at our Victorian castle resort, featuring a must-play Hudson Valley golf course, all-you-can-eat breakfast and lunch buffets, delicious dinners, our award-winning Spa, and family-friendly activities on the lake, such as canoeing, paddle-boarding, and the start of lake swimming.
Our Kids’ Club kicks off our daily programming for three age groups:
Tykes from 2-3 years old, Explorers from 4-6 years old, and Adventurers from 7-12 years.
Kids’ Club Hours:
9:30am – 12:30pm (Ages 2 – 12)
2pm – 5pm (Ages 2 – 12)
7pm – 8:30pm (Ages 4 – 12)
All Kids’ Club sessions are for overnight guests only and are a guest amenity. The Kids’ Club is a drop off program. For more detailed questions about the Kids’ Club please contact Jay Guilitti, Children’s Youth Supervisor at ext. 2710 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book now to save 10% on this exclusive event!
Availability is limited. For reservations, please call .
SAMPLE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Kids’ Movie: Incredibles 2
In this ‘Incredible’ sequel, Elastigirl is sent on a mission to help make superheroes legal again while Mr. Incredible is left in charge of packing lunches, homework help, teenage heartbreak, and managing the multi-powers of Baby Jack-Jack. This action packed animated adventure is perfect to watch with your own Mr. Incredible, Dad! Running time 118 minutes, Rated PG. 2018.
Father’s Day Family Trivia Night
Kick of your Father’s Day weekend with a special Father’s Day Trivia Night! Join us for this family friendly event, test your knowledge, and maybe leave with some prizes!
Square Dance with the Walker Family Band
Join the Walker Family Band for a great night of traditional, family-friendly American contra, square, and circle dances to a live fiddle band! No experience necessary, fun for all ages!
Campfire and S’mores
Join Michael and Emmy Clarke & Friends at our evening Campfire. Come listen and sing along to an eclectic mix of folk, singer-songwriter and popular music! Enjoy the strong harmonies accompanied by guitar, mandolin, and percussion while toasting marshmallows and eating s’mores!
Head out to the Putting Green where Dad can test his chipping skills this morning with a little friendly competition.
Kids’ Club: Father’s Day Card Making
Drop off your little one to morning session of Kids’ Club. During the first half of the session we’ll be making Father’s Day cards for the special guys in their lives. Feel free to have them stay for the rest of the session and enjoy other scheduled activities.
Ages 2-12 years old. Drop off program. Registration/Waiver forms are required and are available at the Front Desk and Kids’ Club.
Test your ‘engineering’ skills as you and your team construct a catapult that will project an object to a designated location. How far will your object go? Will your catapult stay together?
Start the evening off with this wonderful chance to learn about the tantalizing, taste bud-tingling world of Whiskey.
Pre-registration is required; seating is limited. There is a $30 + tax and administrative fee per person program fee for admittance to the tasting. Persons under the age of 21 may not attend. Sign up for this tasting in The Carriage Lounge, ext. 2359.
Join a member of our Recreation Staff out on the range for hands-on introduction to archery focusing on safety and basic target skills.
Ages 13 and up. Limited to 25 people. Closed-toe shoes required. All participants must go through a 15-minute safety protocol at the beginning of the session. This cannot be repeated if missed.
Summer Kickoff Party!
School is out and Kids’ Club is in! Join us for a kids’ only party. Hula hoop games, color your own drawstring canvas bag, make your own snow cone and wind down watching a short film.
Ages 4-12 years old. Drop off program. Registration/Waiver forms are required. Forms available at Front Desk and Kids’ Club.
More details to come.
Join a member of our Recreation Staff for this fun and challenging survival skill that focuses on safety and basic target skills.
Ages 13 and up. Limited to 40 people. Closed-toe shoes required. All participants must go through a 15 minute safety protocol at the beginning of the session. This cannot be repeated if missed.
Corn Hole Tournament
Come one and all for some family fun. Teams of two will compete in round robin play followed by a single elimination tournament. Limited up to 24 total players.
Father’s Day Photobooth & DIY Picture Frame
Now’s your chance to capture the fun of your Father’s Day at our photobooth. Decorate your own take along picture frame.
Join us for a fun night of drumming with Fre Atlast our drumming instructor.
Ages 4-12. Drop off program. Registration/ Waiver forms are required and are available at the Front Desk and Kids’ Club.
Availability is limited. For reservations, please call .
When you visit during Father’s Day Weekend, your overnight package includes:
- Breakfast: Breakfast Buffet with made-to-order omelets, our famous mini-waffles, and more in our grand Main Dining Room; or Continental Breakfast in the historic Lake Lounge
- Brunch: Brunch Buffet
- Lunch: Outdoor barbecue at the Granary
- Dinner: Surrey Fine Dining, Modern American Menu, or outdoor barbecue at the Granary
- Afternoon tea and cookies in our historic Lake Lounge
- Complimentary daily Kids’ Club drop-off program
- Nightly evening entertainment, special events, and more! See schedule of activities >
- Guided House History Tour of our National Historic Landmark resort
- Yoga, Meditation, and Fitness classes
- Visit our Greenhouse and Barn Museum
- Strolling through the Victorian show garden
- Indoor heated pool with underwater music
- Access to more than 85 miles of scenic hiking trails
- Boating, fishing, and swimming on Lake Mohonk
- Guided nature hikes with stunning views of the Catskill Mountains
- Rock scambling our iconic Labyrinth and Lemon Squeeze trail
- Guided archery, and tomahawk throwing sessions
- Complimentary court time on our Har-Tru and red clay tennis courts
- Complimentary greens fees on our historic 9- hole golf course
À la carte experiences available to overnight guests:
- A full menu of nature-inspired treatments at our award-winning spa
- The Carriage Lounge, featuring a full bar and handcrafted cocktails as well as hyper local draft beer and hard cider
- An award-winning wine list in our dining venues
- In-room dining
- Horseback riding, pony rides and scenic carriage rides
- Guided rock climbing with Apline Endeavors
- Private fitness, yoga, meditation, and mindfulness sessions
- Private tennis lessons, golf lessons, archery lessons and tomahawk throwing lessons with our pros
- Mountain bike rental to explore our single track trails
- Fishing pole rental, and bait for purchase
- Disc golf discs available for purchase (weather permitting)
See full list of what’s included in your stay!