April 2 – 4, 2021
Easter weekend is a celebration for all ages, full of music, crafts and fabulous entertainment for the whole family to enjoy. It’s all right here at Mohonk Mountain House— a National Historic Landmark resort only 90 miles north of New York City!
Complete your Easter Weekend celebration with a nature-inspired treatment at our award-winning spa. After your treatment, soak in our outdoor heated mineral pool, indulge in the eucalyptus steam room and dry rock sauna, or just curl up with a good book on the veranda.
View our Spring Break: Kids Stay & Eat Free programming, March 28 – April 9, 2021. Kids Stay and Eat Free is a call-only special! For reservations, please call .
SAMPLE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Scavenging for Eggs
The Easter Bunny arrived too early and left eggs all over the house and grounds. Answer the riddles to find their locations and get them back to the Easter Bunny. Teams of 4 or less.
Molkky: A Finnish Throwing Game!
A game that requires accuracy, strategy, and a little bit of luck to be successful!
Live Music with the Snowy Mountain Sisters
This dynamic group of women are dedicated to bringing toe tapping, heart pounding bluegrass and roots music to NYC and beyond. This evening they will be playing family friendly tunes with a few opportunities to sing a long!
Easter Egg Hunt Bags with Casey Carr
Casey Carr leads this workshop for children and parents to make Easter Egg Hunt bags. She has specially created this project using fabric scraps to decorate durable cloth bags that can be used Sunday morning for the traditional Easter Egg Hunt. Then you can take them home for carrying books or lunch, while reminding you of your stay at Mohonk Mountain House. All materials will be supplied. Children under seven will need a parent to assist.
Natural Dyed Eggs with Circle Creative Collective
Learn how to dye eggs with onion skins, turmeric, cabbage, and beets.
Spring Crafts Workshop
Join Casey Carr for another workshop designed to welcome the spring season. All materials will be supplied. Children under seven will need a parent to assist.
Teen Glow Hunt
An illuminated hunt specifically for our teens! Search for glow-in-the-dark eggs in a quest to see who can collect the most. Prizes are found in each egg, with additional larger prizes for first, second, and third place! Be sure to dress for the weather.
Breakaway Band with Robin Baker
This five piece band features the spell binding vocals of local legend Robin Baker and delivers a mixed bag of rock, soul, and country with a lot o’ heart! Robin’s voice, rainbow sweet or growling bluesy, is a compelling force to get your motor running! Whether you’re a dancer or like to sit and listen, come on out and you will surely have some fun!
Easter Egg Hunt!
Featuring good old family fun and, of course, a visit from a special furry guest! Use the bags you crafted Saturday morning to collect as many eggs as you can! Participants are split into groups based on age. Be sure to dress for the weather.
Adult Easter Egg Hunt
Adults, don’t feel left out, the Easter Bunny has something special in store for you! Eggs stuffed with liquor filled chocolates await you! It’s a hunt to see who can collect the most eggs. Grand prizes await the first, second and third place winners. All participants must be at least 21 years old. A valid ID must be presented at the start of the hunt.
Easter Bunny Photo Booth
Stop by and have your picture taken with the Mohonk Easter Bunny! Photograph is complimentary. *One picture per group, please.
Comedic Juggler Stephen Caruso
Comedic juggler Stephen Caruso returns to our mountaintop! His dynamic performance style blends sharp humor, adrenaline filled tricks, and knife throwing that will thrill audiences of all ages!
When you visit during Easter Weekend, your overnight package includes:
- Breakfast: Breakfast Buffet with made-to-order omelets, our famous mini-waffles, and more in our grand Main Dining Room; or Continental Breakfast in the historic Lake Lounge
- Brunch: Weekend Brunch Buffet
- Dinner: Surrey Fine Dining or Modern American Menu
- Afternoon tea and cookies in our historic Lake Lounge
- Complimentary weekend Kids’ Club drop-off program
- Nightly evening entertainment, special events, and more! See schedule of activities >
- Guided House History Tour of our National Historic Landmark resort
- Yoga, Meditation, and Fitness classes
- Visit our Greenhouse and Barn Museum
- Indoor heated pool with underwater music
- Guided nature hikes with stunning views of the Catskill Mountains
- Rock scrambling our iconic Labyrinth and Lemon Squeeze trail (beginning mid-April)
- Guided archery, and tomahawk throwing sessions
- Complimentary greens fees on our historic 9- hole golf course
À la carte experiences available to overnight guests:
- A full menu of nature-inspired treatments at our award-winning spa
- The Carriage Lounge, featuring a full bar and handcrafted cocktails as well as hyper local draft beer and hard cider
- An award-winning wine list in our dining venues
- In-room dining
- Guided rock climbing with Apline Endeavors
- Private fitness, yoga, meditation, and mindfulness sessions
- Private golf lessons, archery lessons and tomahawk throwing lessons with our pros
- Disc golf discs available for purchase (weather permitting)
See full list of what’s included in your stay!