Our Traditional Rooms features timeless furnishings inspired by our rich history at the turn of the 20th century.
Surround yourself in the warmth and character our guests have come to expect. Each room features a view of our beautiful natural landscape, with decor and configurations as individual as our guests. Stay in our Traditional Rooms during multiple stays, and you can have a unique experience every time!
Traditional Rooms offer a variety of sizes, layouts, and bed types to meet your needs.
At a Glance
- Timeless antique-style furnishings
- Classic Mountain House charm
- Views of our beautiful natural landscape
- Balconies in many of the rooms
- Possible room configurations include:
- Two queen beds (balcony is not guaranteed)
- One queen bed
- One queen bed and one twin bed
- One king bed
- One full bed (balcony is not guaranteed)
For additional questions, please call our Reservations Team at .
For more information about your overnight stay, please review our Resort Policies.