Dining at Mohonk Mountain House
Join us for Breakfast, Lunch, Sunday Brunch, or Dinner
Learn more about dining options at our inclusive resort:
- Sunday Brunch
- Chef's Table
- Outdoor Dining at The Granary
- Holiday Meals and Special Events
- Room Service
- Carriage Lounge
Additional dining policies:
- Since our largest tables accommodate up to 12 people, parties with more than 12 guests will be seated at two or more tables.
- Arrangements may be made to seat parties with more than 12 people in a private room (when available) at an additional cost.
- We try to accommodate requested seating arrangements whenever possible. Requests are noted, but not guaranteed. Reservations specify only the time and do not guarantee a particular table or dining room. Any additional charges for items not included in a meal plan, such as alcoholic beverages, must be paid separately at time of consumption or billed to your room.
- We offer a fine dining experience, and we ask you to please dress accordingly. Shirts and footwear are required. Not acceptable are swimwear, ripped, torn, or frayed clothing.
- Pets are not permitted on Mohonk Mountain House property. Only service animals that meet the Americans with Disabilities Act requirements will be allowed.
For additional information or to book dining or overnight reservations, please call .