WINTER TRAILS PASS
Open for the season
$30 per adult (ages 13+)
$25 per child (ages 4 – 12)
One-day pass – Bring your own equipment (skis, snowshoes, or MICROspikes REQUIRED)
This winter, immerse yourself in the great outdoors and hit the trails at Mohonk to experience the very best winter hikes in the Hudson Valley. With more than 30 miles of marked, maintained cross-country skiing and snowshoeing trails ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced and plenty of carriage roads for winter hiking, Mohonk is the ultimate destination for outdoor winter activities with stunning views of the Hudson Valley’s natural landscape.
We release inventory of our Winter Trails Passes 72-hours prior to the date of the pass. For example, if you want to visit Mohonk with a winter day pass on a Saturday, the earliest you can purchase these passes is the Wednesday prior.
The Winter Trails Pass includes:
- Access to hiking trails and groomed cross-country skiing/snowshoeing trails for date of purchase
- Parking at the Gatehouse
Important Notes & Policies:
- You must bring your own ski, snow shoe, or traction device equipment (i.e. MICROspikes/crampons). Trails Pass users are required to use appropriate equipment for the current trail conditions. Please reference our ski trail report to confirm what winter activity is open for each day. Winter Trails Pass gives access to trails only and does not include equipment rental or access to the Mountain House. Equipment rental will not be available to anyone with this pass.
- Winter hiking begins and ends at the parking lot during daylight hours (7am to dusk) at the Gatehouse. We are a “carry in, carry out” facility and there is no shuttle or transportation provided.
- Please bring your own food and water for your day of hiking. There is no food facility for hikers.
- Pets are not allowed on our private property.
- The purchase of the trail pass is non-refundable and available for booking at a first-come-first-serve basis 72-hours in advance of your planned arrival date.
- All activities are weather dependent so please call (845) 256-2197 prior to your visit for questions regarding trail conditions.
Quantity of passes will be limited due to capacity and will not be offered during holiday periods.