WINTER SPORTS PASS
Open for the season
$99 per person, one-day pass
Come to the mountaintop this winter on our Winter Sport Pass and get the full experience of what Mohonk has to offer in terms of outdoor winter activities and more.
The Winter Sports Pass includes:
- Equipment rental fees for ice skating, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, and MICROspikes®
- Access to hiking trails and groomed cross-country skiing/snowshoeing trails
- Access to the Mountain House, the ice skating Pavilion, Greenhouse, Gift Shop, and Carriage Lounge
- Parking in Lot B
Please note: the Winter Sports Pass is not available March 28 – April 1, 2022. The last days available for the Winter Sports Pass are Saturday, April 2 & Sunday, April 3, 2022. The Ski Shop is closed for the season, however guests may use their own equipment. Hiking and ice skating is available.
We release inventory of our Winter Sports Passes 72-hours prior to the date of the pass. For example, if you want to visit Mohonk with a winter day pass on a Saturday, the earliest you can purchase these passes is the Wednesday prior.
- Ice Skate Sizes start at: Youth double blade Size 10 up to Men’s Size 14
- Ski Boot Sizes: Youth 10.5- Men’s 14.
- Classic Skis available: 90 cm to 210 cm
- MICROspikes® Ladies size 6 up to Men’s size 16 if wearing hiking boots. If you have large snow boots they will fit up to Men’s size 14.
Important Notes & Policies:
- All activities are weather dependent and photo ID (ex. driver’s license) is required for all equipment rentals.
- The Winter Sports Pass is non-refundable and available for booking 72-hours in advance of your planned arrival date.
- Please note accessing these areas as a day guest individually will not be an option this year. Due to Covid-19 regulations and restrictions on occupancy we are required to tightly monitor access to these areas.
- Health waivers must be completed prior to arrival at Mohonk Mountain House.
- The Winter Sports Pass does not give guests access to the Mohonk Spa, Fitness Center, and indoor pool.
- Pets are not allowed on our private property.
- Please call 845.256.2197 prior to your visit for questions regarding trail conditions and outlet closures.
- For specific questions about equipment please call 845.256.2101 Ski Shop and 845.256.2775 Skate Shop.
Quantity of passes will be limited due to capacity and will not be offered during holiday periods.
Winter Sports for Spa and Meal Guests
Have an appointment at our Spa or a meal reservation in our Main Dining Room? You do not need to purchase a Winter Sports pass to rent the winter sports equipment and enjoy the outdoors with us. Meal and Spa guests may pay a daily per person equipment rental fee for our winter activities directly at the Ice Skating Pavilion or Ski Shop. Equipment cannot be reserved in advance.
- Ice skates: $30 per person at the Pavilion.
- Micro-spikes: $20 per person at the Ski Shop.
- Snowshoes: $25 per person at the Ski Shop.
- Cross-country skis: $30 per person at the Ski Shop.