Sumptuous Hudson Valley Dining
Local Ingredients, Creatively Prepared
Mohonk Mountain House offers a variety of dishes and menus that are sure to appeal to every guest. Included in the cost of your stay, our Hudson Valley dining features an array of options. Pile your plate high with pancakes for breakfast, enjoy a bountiful luncheon buffet, and reward yourself with a three-course dinner. Our award-winning chefs use only the freshest ingredients, sourced locally as seasonally available, to prepare creative dishes to please every palate.
Each menu includes Sound Choice® items which appeal to health-conscious guests, as well as vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options. Kosher meals and allergy-alert menus are also available upon request.
Please note, we are sold out for Lunch and Sunday Brunch this weekend, October 18-20.
Learn more about dining options at our Hudson Valley inclusive resort:
- Sunday brunch
- Seasonal outdoor dining
- Holiday meals and special events
- Room service
- Carriage Lounge
If you are not an overnight guest, please visit our day guest dining section for information.
Additional dining policies:
- Since our largest tables accommodate up to 12 people, parties with more than 12 guests will be seated at two or more tables.
- Arrangements may be made to seat parties with more than 12 people in a private room (when available) at an additional cost.
- We try to accommodate requested seating arrangements whenever possible. Requests are noted, but not guaranteed. Reservations specify only the time and do not guarantee a particular table or dining room.
- Any additional charges for items not included in a meal plan, such as alcoholic beverages, must be paid separately at time of consumption or billed to your room.