Upstate New York Family Reunions and Gatherings
Bring the Family Together at Our House
Mohonk Mountain House is the perfect place to bring several generations together. Named one of the “Top 25 Places to Have a Family Reunion” by Travel + Leisure magazine, our inclusive New York family vacation destination offers an array of activities for guests of all ages. Kids will love the complimentary Kids’ Club featuring activities that educate children about our natural surroundings, while parents and grandparents can relax in one of our 600 rocking chairs or at our award-winning spa. Our Family Reunion Coordinator can help you plan group events that will create memories to last a lifetime.
Activities and amenities at Mohonk Mountain House include:
- Meals prepared by award-winning chefs
- Complimentary afternoon tea and cookies, daily from 4:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Exhilarating activities, including customized family sports tournaments (tennis, golf, disc golf, volleyball, ping-pong, baseball), ice-skating, parties, and more
- Fun and games, including campfires with s'mores, sing-alongs, treasure hunts, scavenger hunts, movies, hayrides, and mystery games
- Countless outdoor adventures, including guided hikes, ice-skating, cross-country skiing
- Mohonk Kids’ Club, keeping children entertained and happy, with a variety of fun-filled activities
- Unique theme programs, designed to enlighten and entertain, with topics ranging from music to nature to mystery
- Nightly entertainment, including such enjoyable activities as movies, nature shows, dancing, and much more
- Family Reunion/Social Gathering Coordinator on hand to help you each step of the way
- Family private dining option, in a dining room or outdoor setting (subject to availability)
- Family private time in social rooms specially reserved for your gathering (subject to availability)
For more information, view our upstate New York family reunions brochure. For group arrangements requiring a block of 6 or more overnight guestrooms, please call (845) 256-2023. For reservations requiring less than 6 overnight rooms, please call (855) 883-3798.