Stay Longer & Save More
Save up to 20% on your getaway year round!
Become a true Mohonk insider by taking advantage of this exclusive deal. From brand new dining venues to endless recreation in our outdoor playground, we invite you to extend your stay to experience everything Mohonk has to offer.
- Stay 3 nights to save 10%
- Stay 4 nights to save 15%
- Stay 5+ nights to save 20%
Please note: Holiday periods will require a longer length of stay for these discounted rates.
Your Mohonk getaway includes:
Our Culinary team at Mohonk Mountain House strive to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff. Although our dining has been modified, we continue to provide exceptional food quality and unique dining experiences.
- Table Service in the Main Dining Room
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner daily. Brunch menu on Saturdays and Sundays.
Our iconic Main Dining Room is available with reduced capacity and distancing between tables per NY state guidelines. Tablecloths will be replaced and chairs are disinfected between dining parties. We offer contactless menus for our guests via a QR code allowing guests to view menus on their personal devices.
- East Dining Room Marketplace
Dinner daily beginning September 7 and Lunch (Monday – Friday) beginning September 9.
Select signature items in a “Marketplace Grab-n-Go” setting with our culinary team ready to customize plates to your liking. Enjoy your meal “al fresco” on any one of our three covered porches overlooking Lake Mohonk or the Catskill Mountains. Each location is set up with physically-distanced picnic tables.
- The Granary Outdoor Barbecue
Lunch on Saturdays and Sundays until October 12.
Food service is in a takeout model and every picnic table is separated to ensure more than 6 feet between dining parties and table cloths are disinfected with every new dining party.
- Room Service
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner daily. Brunch menu on Saturdays and Sundays.
Guests have the option of ordering breakfast, lunch, and dinner from our in-room dining menu. Room service orders will be provided via “contactless delivery” to your guest room. Additional charges will apply for room service orders placed outside of meal periods.
All dining options described above are included in your overnight rate.
The majority of Mohonk’s recreation venues will be operational with physical distancing and cleaning measures in place. Activities and Evening Entertainment events will be modified to incorporate physical distancing measures and will be designed at outdoor venues whenever possible and will ensure six-foot distancing between guests’ parties.
- Nightly evening entertainment, special events, and more!
- Yoga, Meditation, and Wellness experiences
- Make an appointment to visit our Greenhouse
- Strolling through the Victorian show garden
- Access to more than 85 miles of scenic hiking trails
- Rowboats, canoes, and fishing on Lake Mohonk
- Lake swimming, kayaking, and stand-up paddleboarding available through September 20
- Campfires with s’mores, outdoor movies, evening lectures and outdoor music on weekends
- Guided nature hikes with stunning views of the Catskill Mountains
- Rock scrambling our iconic Labyrinth and Lemon Squeeze trail
- Guided archery and tomahawk throwing sessions
- Complimentary court time on our Har-Tru and red clay tennis courts
- Complimentary greens fees on our historic 9- hole golf course
À la carte experiences available to overnight guests:
- The Carriage Lounge, featuring a full bar and handcrafted cocktails as well as hyper local draft beer and hard cider, now offering beverages to-go
- An award-winning wine list in our dining venues
- Guided rock climbing with Alpine Endeavors
- Carriage and horseback rides
- Private fitness, yoga, meditation, and mindfulness sessions
- Private golf, archery, and tomahawk throwing lessons with our pros
- Mountain bike rental to explore our single track trails
- Fishing pole rental, and bait for purchase
- Disc golf discs available for purchase (weather permitting)
Subject to availability. Holiday periods may require a longer minimum length of stay. Other restrictions may apply. Cannot be combined with any other discounts and not available to groups. Additionally, Mohonk charges a taxable 15% Administrative Fee for rooms, à la carte dining, beverage, and room service purchases. While this fee is not a gratuity, it does help us to provide exceptional services. We wish to advise you there is no need to offer gratuities.