Summer of Discovery: Kids Stay & Eat Free
June 16 - 27, 2019
July 7 - 30, 2019
This is a midweek special offer
Your kids will flip for exclusive programming with our Kids’ Program. Experience our award-winning resort and enjoy classic summer fun with outdoor movies under the stars, campfires and s’mores and swimming in Lake Mohonk.
Award-Winning Kids’ Club
The Mohonk Kids’ Club is tailored to meet the special interests and needs of our young guests. For the summer, this program is divided into three age groups: Tykes (ages 2 – 3), Explorers (ages 4 – 6), and Adventurers (ages 7 – 12). Our program also offers a choice of morning and afternoon sessions for all ages, and evening sessions for ages 4 – 12, so that parents and children may be flexible in planning their day.
With buffet dining in the Main Dining Room featuring varied options, you can feel assured that each family member will find food to delight the palette.
The Granary, an outdoor barbecue overlooking Lake Mohonk, features a daily lunch barbecue and an evening cookout and lobster bake three nights each week.
Outdoor Carnival at the Barn
Come one, come all to our outdoor carnival at the Historic Barn Museum. Enjoy popcorn and treats, Hudson Valley vendors, food and wine partners and artisans.
Outdoor Movie Series
Family-friendly movies under the stars
Bring the entire family outside to our evening outdoor movie series.
Kids Stay and Eat Free is a call-only special! For reservations, please call .
Subject to availability. Blackout dates include: 6/17, 6/18, 6/20, 6/26 & 6/27. Children age 12 and under stay and eat free when sharing a room with an adult. Some restrictions apply. Limited to two children per room. Cannot be combined with any other discounts or packages. Not available to groups. Two-night minimum required on weekends and midweek throughout the month of July.
Overnight rates and purchases are subject to applicable New York State and local taxes. Additionally, Mohonk charges a taxable 15% Administrative Fee for rooms, à la carte dining, beverage, and room service purchases. While this fee is not a gratuity, it is distributed 100% to service personnel and thus there is no need for guests to provide gratuities of any kind.
Your Summer of Discovery: Kids Stay & Eat Free package includes:
- Three meals daily featuring fresh, locally sourced cuisine from our farm-to-table partners
- Access to more than 85 miles of the Hudson Valley’s best hiking trails
- Boating, fishing, and swimming on Lake Mohonk
- Daily Guided “House History” Tours of our National Historic Landmark resort
- Guided Nature Hikes with stunning views of the Catskill Mountains
- Yoga, Meditation, and Fitness Classes
- Indoor Heated Pool with underwater music
- Afternoon tea and cookies in our historic Lake Lounge
- Complimentary greens fees on our Scottish-inspired golf course
- Nightly Evening Entertainment
- Special Events and more! See schedule of activities >
A la carte experiences available to overnight guests:
- A full menu of nature-inspired treatments at our award-winning spa
- The Carriage Lounge, featuring a full bar and handcrafted cocktails as well as hyperlocal draft beer and hard cider
- An award-winning wine list in our Main Dining Room
- Horseback riding, carriage rides, and pony rides