Give Thanks & Be Well Special
Save 25% on your stay by booking before October 15th!
Celebrate National Gratitude Month and de-stress before the holidays with getaway to the mountaintop. Indulge in a nature-inspired spa treatment then take in the fall foliage on our Sunset Porch with a handmade cocktail.
Looking for an adventure? Go hiking on our 85 miles of trails and surround yourself with crisp mountain air and autumn leaves. Challenge yourself to a rock scramble on our iconic Labyrinth to Sky Top Tower or a mountain biking excursion through the rugged and scenic trails of the Hudson Valley.
Save 25% off your stay on select dates in November. Also, receive 20% discounts on your spa treatments and retail purchases at the Spa, Gift Shop, and Greenhouse.
Sale ends on October 15, 2018 at 8pm EST
Your Give Thanks & Be Well Special includes:
- 25% off your stay per night
- 20% discount on spa treatments booked for Monday – Friday
- 20% discount on retail purchases at the spa, gift shop, and greenhouse
- 3 meals daily featuring fresh, locally sourced cuisine from our farm-to-table partners
- Ice-skating in the open air pavilion (open on November 22nd)
- Access to more than 85 miles of the Hudson Valley’s best hiking trails
- Daily Guided “House History” Tours of our National Historic Landmark resort
- Guided Nature Hikes
- Yoga, meditation, and fitness classes
- Afternoon tea and cookies in our historic Lake Lounge
- Nightly Evening Entertainment
- Special Events and more! See schedule of activities >
A la carte experiences available to overnight guests:
- A full menu of nature-inspired treatments at our award-winning spa
- The Carriage Lounge, featuring a full bar and handcrafted cocktails as well as hyperlocal draft beer and hard cider
- An award-winning wine list in our Main Dining Room
Sale ends 10/15/18. Limited quantities available. Taxes and a taxable 12% administrative fee additional. May not be combined with any other discount. Offer is not available to groups. Spa service discounts only applied to Monday – Friday appointments.