With these rejuvenating scrubs and hydrating masks, you'll leave the spa with smooth, glowing skin. We do not recommend shaving immediately prior to any body treatment.
Our treatment rates are inclusive. We wish to advise you there is no need to offer gratuities.
Signature Elements of Nature – Shawangunk Grit Mineral Body Treatment
$225 – 80 minutes
This ritual begins with a restful tub soak to melt tension. The skin is then gently exfoliated with our own Signature “Shawangunk Grit”* minerals combined with hydrating botanicals to leave skin silky and soft.
The warmth of atlas cedar and a sparkling fusion of orange, Italian bergamot, clementine, and pink grapefruit is poured over the body for a relaxing massage. After a mindful moment to revive your senses, you are certain to feel smoothed and renewed.
*Fine quartz grains quarried from our cliffs.
The Fragrant Earth
$260 – 110 minutes
This treatment journey highlights many of the medicinal herbs found in the Mohonk gardens and surrounding woodlands that have been used traditionally for their therapeutic properties. The session begins with a stimulating body polish to remove dull, dry skin followed by an intoxicating scalp and full body massage with evergreen extracts of pine, fir, and oakmoss to awaken the senses. Your journey concludes with an invigorating peppermint foot massage including stress relieving infusions of arnica, dandelion, and burdock.
$210 – 75 minutes
This East meets West ritual includes a mix of sensory sensations. A sweet aromatic body polish is the prelude to a detoxifying body mask to soften skin, remove impurities, and ease mental and physical fatigue. Our warm aromatherapy massage completes this therapeutic journey for smooth, hydrated skin and full body rejuvenation.
Moss Hydrating Body Mask
$210 – 75 minutes (includes an exfoliating Body Glow)
$125 – 45 minutes (includes a dry brush exfoliation)
In honor of the soft, gentle cover that is found throughout the grounds, this detoxifying treatment, with its body massage and gentle cocoon, incorporates a mineral rich seaweed serum fortified with a potent blend of anti-inflammatory moss extracts. Aiding in the elimination of toxins from the body, this treatment rehydrates and revitalizes the skin.
Exfoliating Body Glow
$120 – 45 minutes
Choose a revitalizing body polish designed to stimulate the circulatory system and the senses, featuring rich minerals along with fresh herbal extract.
• Rosemary Citron Scrub – An energizing rosemary and mineral-rich sea salt combine to exfoliate rough, dry skin.
• Espresso Mud Scrub – A rich, earthy mud scrub featuring ground Arabica beans.
• Lemongrass Mimosa – Micronized walnut shells and bamboo remove dull, dry skin.
$80 – 20 minutes
De-stress in our private hydrotherapy tub with underwater lights and jets; combined with your choice of bath oil or salt it is sure to melt away your tension. Water cures may be added to any massage or body treatment for the ultimate spa experience.
• Renewal – Warming extracts of arnica, rosemary, basil, and bay laurel ease muscle strain and replenish energy in this restorative bath. This cure is highly recommended for muscle soreness and joint stiffness.
• Rest – Lavender blossoms blended with lavandin calm and ease the mind, body, and spirit.
• Relief – Sweet birch and magnesium bath flakes re-invigorate sore muscles and stiff joints. Magnesium is crucial for proper muscle function and most effective when absorbed through the skin. An essential soak for yogis and athletes.
Enhance Your Body Treatment
Rates begin at $35
Boost your treatment with these services that target the areas you would like to give more attention. Enhancements listed below can only be added onto your existing body treatment and are applied within the treatment time.
• Wild Lime Scalp Treatment – An invigorating scalp massage with a nourishing organic oil stimulates circulation and conditions the scalp.
• Lemon Verbena Foot Treatment – A refreshing lemon foot scrub, followed by an Omega-3-rich Lemon Verbena hydrating cream to nourish and fortify the skin.
• Eco-Fin Hand or Foot Treatment – Eco-Fin, a natural blend of sustainable palm, soy, jojoba, and organic coconut oils, provides a petroleum-free alternative to paraffin.