About Reunions at Mohonk Mountain House
Our Victorian castle is the ideal place for New York family reunions and other special occasions. Mohonk Mountain House was honored as one of Travel & Leisure Family’s “Top 25 Places to Have a Family Reunion” - both for its range of activities and natural splendor. We have also received a Fodor’s Choice Gold Award for “Best Hotel for Kids and Families
Enjoy a memorable group getaway with inclusive rates featuring three meals daily, afternoon tea and cookies, and most resort activities.
Create a Family Reunion Memory for Any Season
Family reunions, birthdays, anniversaries, and gatherings are invited to consider participating in these special programs, which range from the Festival of the Arts in July and August, to family entertainment and children’s activities for President’s weekend and our Spring Celebration. Or, come to Mohonk in December, when the Mountain House is decorated in holiday splendor.
The Perfect Setting for Your Special Occasion
Surrounded by thousands of acres of woodland trails and fields, our Victorian Mountain House will captivate and delight your family and friends of all ages with its historic charm. For your special occasion, Mohonk Mountain House offers family-style hospitality—the foundation of our resort since its inception. And we don’t stop there! Throughout the year, you and your family and friends can enjoy the many seasonal activities we offer all House guests. Along with these activities, Mohonk is also known for relaxation—an equally important aspect of your stay. Recreation and renewal of body, mind, and spirit shared with family and friends is certain to be a lasting Mohonk memory.
Planning Your Special Event
The following suggestions may help you plan your special event:
- Be sure to plan far enough in advance so that both family/friends and Mohonk accommodations are available. A year ahead is not too early.
- Consider the interests of all members of your group.
- Inquire specifically about our children’s programs, outdoor activities, special “theme” events, and evening programs.
- Poll family and friends about time of year, length of stay, type of accommodations, preferred activities, and range of budgetary considerations.
- Do your family/friends have special needs? These might include access for those who are physically challenged, or special dietary concerns.
- Explore the possibility of a planned special activity such as a Photo Scavenger Hunt, golf tournament, private campfire, and more.
- Ask about our Family Reunion T-Shirts and a welcome gift.
For group arrangements requiring a block of 6 or more guestrooms, please call (845) 256-2023. For reservations requiring less than 6 guestrooms, please call .