HUDSON VALLEY HARVEST
September 15 – 17, 2017
Join us as we explore the culinary treasures and offerings of the remarkable Hudson Valley region. This weekend features cooking demonstrations and tastings from Chef Ric Orlando and Mohonk’s Culinary Team. Enjoy an extensive local art exhibition from The Wired Gallery, and music, local spirits, and fun at our outdoor Barnival (it’s like a farmer’s market meets a carnival)
If you love fresh, local food then Mohonk’s Hudson Valley Harvest is the perfect place for you.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: COMING SOON
Please check back for an updated schedule 3 months prior to the event.
Preview last year’s schedule:
Hudson Valley Harvest Hoe-Down: Country Dancing
Get into the swing of the Harvest season. Grab your partner and enjoy an evening of dancing to live traditional American music.
Food Demonstration and Tasting
with Special Guest Chef Ric Orlando
Ric Orlando, chef and owner of New World Home Cooking Café in Saugerties and New World Bistro Bar in Albany, shows you how to cook with local potatoes. Savor the taste and learn how to make four globally influenced recipes, including the latkes that beat Bobby Flay!
Dessert Demonstration and Tasting
with Mohonk’s own Executive Pastry Chef
Our Executive Pastry Chef shares her recipes for delicious desserts crafted from local ingredients.
Apples, the favorite fall fruit, make a delicious appearance at our afternoon tea. Hot apple cider and apple treats spice things up alongside traditional tea-time goodies.
A Carnival at the Barn Museum
Come out and enjoy an evening of fun with live music and entertainment. Select local vendors will offer free tastings and sales of food, drinks and crafts, and the Spa will offer 10-minute chair massages. The kids will enjoy popcorn and so much more!
Kitchen and Dining Room Tour
Enjoy a behind-the-scenes look at our historic kitchen and dining room. Hear about all that’s involved in cooking and serving award-winning meals from our in-house experts.
Availability is limited. For reservations, please us at .
When you visit for Hudson Valley Harvest, your overnight package includes:
- Three meals daily featuring fresh, locally sourced cuisine from our farm-to-table partners
- Access to more than 85 miles of the Hudson Valley’s best hiking trails
- Boating, fishing, and swimming on Lake Mohonk
- Daily Guided “House History” Tours of our National Historic Landmark resort
- Guided Nature Hikes with stunning views of the Catskill Mountains
- Yoga, Meditation, and Fitness Classes
- Heated Indoor Pool with underwater music
- Afternoon tea and cookies in our historic Lake Lounge
- Complimentary greens fees on our Scottish-inspired golf course
- Nightly Evening Entertainment
- Special Events such as Outdoor Summer Movie Series and more! See schedule of activities >
A la carte experiences available to overnight guests:
- A full menu of nature-inspired treatments at our award-winning spa
- The Carriage Lounge, featuring a full bar and handcrafted cocktails as well as hyperlocal draft beer and hard cider
- An award-winning wine list in our Main Dining Room
- Horseback riding, carriage rides, and pony rides