Couples’ Romantic Getaway: Fall
November 17 – 19, 2017
Ablaze with the colors of autumn leaves, the Shawangunk Ridge is a stunning backdrop for a weekend of romance. Soak up the great outdoors together with a romantic carriage ride, mountain biking, rock scrambling, and hiking more than 85 miles of trails.
For couples who prefer to stay indoors, enjoy a weekend of dancing, live music, and tasting Hudson Valley wine and spirits from local vineyards and distilleries.
A couples weekend wouldn’t be complete without a visit to our award-winning Spa. Indulge in a nature-inspired treatment and then soak in our outdoor heated mineral pool.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: COMING SOON
Please check back for an updated schedule 3 months prior to the event.
Preview last year’s schedule:
Cedric Rogers Concert
Ease into the weekend with a concert from singer-songwriter Cedric Rogers. Join him in the Lake Lounge, have a drink from the Cash Bar, relax and watch the show or cut loose dancing with your partner.
Yoga with Lana Heintjes
Saturday Morning Concert With: Kristian Rex
Kristian Rex, an accomplished singer-songwriter will be playing his original compositions plus your favorite songs about love and relationships from Ed Sherran, Elton John, The Beatles, Coldplay, Dave Matthews, David Bowie, and many more!
A Swing Dance Lesson for Beginners
Connect with your special someone in our beginner swing dance class, a great introduction to simple steps and fun turn patterns. No experience necessary.
Spirits Talk and Tasting
Enjoy featured handmade spirits from Tuthilltown Spirits, New York’s first whiskey distillery since Prohibition.
*Pre-registration is required. $30 per person program fee. Space is limited. Participants must be age 21 or over to attend.
The Big Blue Big Band
This band features a rare blend of local musicians and vocalists with an extremely diverse repertoire, including Rock, Jazz, Motown, Swing and Top-40 Hits. Come enjoy the music and dance to the tunes of this fun group!
Availability is limited. For reservations, please call .
When you visit during Couples’ Weekend, your overnight package includes:
- Three meals daily featuring fresh, locally sourced cuisine from our farm-to-table partners
- Access to more than 85 miles of the Hudson Valley’s best hiking trails
- Boating and fishing on Lake Mohonk
- Daily Guided “House History” Tours of our National Historic Landmark resort
- Guided Nature Hikes with stunning views of the Catskill Mountains
- Yoga, Meditation, and Fitness Classes
- Indoor Heated Pool with underwater music
- Afternoon tea and cookies in our historic Lake Lounge
- Nightly Evening Entertainment
A la carte experiences available to overnight guests:
- A full menu of nature-inspired treatments at our award-winning spa
- The Carriage Lounge, featuring a full bar and handcrafted cocktails as well as hyperlocal draft beer and hard cider
- An award-winning wine list in our Main Dining Room
- Horseback riding, carriage rides, and pony rides