Mindfulness at Mohonk
at Mohonk Mountain House
Based on the popular book The Three Minute Meditator, co-authored by David Harp, M.A. and Nina Smiley, Ph.D., Mindfulness at Mohonk offers simple techniques for building "Mental Muscle"--which allows us to reduce stress and enhance well-being. Learn to work more skillfully with thoughts, events, and emotions--anywhere and anytime. As Prevention magazine describes The Three Minute Meditator, "the road to inner peace just got shorter."
Take time for yourself with a Mindful Moment Guided Meditation by calling (845) 256-2701, available whenever you need a stress-reducing minute!
Mindfulness at Mohonk: Throughout Your Stay
For more than a century, Mohonk Mountain House has been providing "opportunities for recreation and renewal of body, mind, and spirit in a beautiful natural setting." We invite you to discover the many opportunities for mindfulness on our mountaintop.
- Experience the mindfulness of hiking on miles and miles of trails and carriageways with spectacular views.
- Guided hikes with our staff naturalist give you an opportunity to reconnect with nature in a mindful way.
- More than 600 rustic rocking chairs grace our balconies and porches - providing the perfect perch to enjoy our stunning setting.
- Our award-winning Spa features Signature Elements of Nature treatments with Guided Power Naps.
- We offer complimentary meditation and yoga classes each day, for all levels of experience.Fitness classes including "Peace in the Pool" help you to relax and renew in no time at all.
- While visiting our mountaintop, dial extension 2333 from any House phone for a Mindful Moment Guided Meditation created especially for our guests. You can also call this line from outside the resort at (845) 256-2701.