INTRODUCING GROVE LODGE
Our newest addition opened Labor Day Weekend 2016. The perfect accommodation for executive retreats and family gatherings — Grove Lodge is nestled in a tranquil fern grove within easy walking distance of the Mountain House. With eco-friendly features, six guests rooms, and a stunning Great Room, our new lodge is a perfect fit for guests who crave a more private Mohonk experience.
Be among the first to stay in the beautiful new Grove Lodge!
For reservations, please call .
The new lodge is located in an area known as the Grove on the northeast side of the Mountain House. Guests who reserve a room in the lodge have all meals and most resort activities included in their rate. Grove Lodge consists of six large guest rooms and one Great Room with a gas fireplace, flat screen television, and ample seating. The Great Room is available for guests who reserve all six rooms in the Lodge.
- The 7,000-square-foot two-story Lodge incorporates the use of native stone and natural finishes to help it blend into the scenic landscape of the site. Guests delight in the tranquil setting of the Lodge which is surrounded by majestic oak trees and a bubbling creek alongside a seasonal fern trail.
- Interior spaces include hardwood floors and the use of exposed wood throughout.
- The guest rooms have their own separate drive-up entrances and feature either a stone patio (lower level) or balcony area. All areas are appointed with our rustic rocking chairs for outdoor seating.
- Eco-friendly features include sustainable building materials, LED lighting, and a geo-thermal heating and cooling system. 250-tons of Shawangunk conglomerate excavated from the site have been recycled into the retaining walls and the stone fireplace.
Guest Room Details
- The Lodge has four 700-square-foot queen/queen bedded rooms and two 700 square-foot king bedded rooms. These rooms have the ability to be connected – two king rooms to a queen/queen; and one queen/queen room to a queen/queen.
- Each room has a stone gas fireplace, desk, soft seating, and a coffee maker, refrigerator, and ice maker.
- The guest rooms also feature expansive, 180-square-foot tile bathrooms with a double vanity, soaking tub, and a separate shower room.
- The Great Room entry is identified by a signature arched doorway in the main entry foyer which opens out into the cathedral ceiling of this spacious setting. Key features of this 1,080 square-foot space include exposed wooden beams; a wall of windows overlooking a large stone patio and fern glen; fern-themed artwork; a 15-foot gas stone fireplace; a 5-foot wrought iron chandelier; a custom made “live edge” gathering table, and numerous soft-seating options. It also includes a 55’’ television and seating area.
- Guests reserving all six rooms have access to the Great Room from every guest room.
- All guest rooms are non-smoking
Grove Lodge Amenities
- When all 6 rooms are purchased together, a welcome amenity of water, non-alcoholic refreshments, and snacks will be featured in the Great Room welcome amenity package.
- Private balcony or stone patio with rockers
- Stone gas fireplaces
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet and a flat-screen television with cable
- Serta Perfect Sleeper mattresses with Frette linens
- Robes and Slippers
- Mohonk Mountain House signature bathroom amenities from Gilchrist and Soames
- coffee maker stocked daily, includes stoneware mugs
- Air conditioning, telephone with voicemail, in-room safe, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, alarm clock, refrigerator, ice-maker, umbrellas
- Designated parking at Lodge (1 vehicle per room). Complimentary valet parking is also available.
For reservations, please call .