Sunday Brunch at our mountain lodge presents the best of our breakfast and lunch buffet selections, including omelettes made to order, salad bar, carving stations, smoked salmon, and jumbo chilled shrimp! A seasonal soup will be offered by your server, along with coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
We source many of our products from the upstate New York area and do our best to support local farmers and purveyors whenever possible.
Alcoholic beverages, featuring our extensive award-winning wine list, as well as specialty coffees, are available for an additional charge.
Seasonally, we offer a variety of dining options, including our outdoor barbecue at The Granary, where grilled ribs, chicken, sausage, and burgers delight, along with an abundant array of salads and a scrumptious dessert buffet.
Hours of Operation
11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Sundays*
*Served Sundays with the exception of Easter and Mother’s Day when our Grand Holiday Lunch Buffets take the place of Sunday Brunch. Reservations are required for all guests for Easter and Mother’s Day.
Sunday Brunch will be served in one of our three dining rooms, located on the ground and first floors of the Mountain House.
Resort Casual Attire is appropriate for lunch: Shirts and footwear required. Not acceptable are hats, tank tops, swimwear or running shorts, and ripped, torn or frayed clothing.
| Child (ages 4 through 12)
| Children under age 4
|| No charge
*Price includes entrance to grounds and hotel. Tax and gratuity additional.
Reservations are required.
For additional information or to book dining or overnight reservations, please call 800.772.6646.
Please do not use cell phones in areas that might disturb other guests, including dining rooms and the Spa.
Smoking is not permitted in guest rooms or anywhere else inside the Mountain House.
- The fee for meals will be charged at the time the reservation is made and is refundable up to 48 hours prior to the seating time.
- For your security, the Dining Staff does not have access to the credit card used for the meal payment.
- Day visitors, who purchase a meal, are welcome to arrive after 7:30 a.m., self-park near the Mountain House or valet park for a nominal fee.
- Outdoor and indoor swimming are reserved for overnight House guests only.
- Since our largest tables accommodate up to 12 people, parties with more than 12 guests will be seated at two or more tables.
- Arrangements may be made to seat parties with more than 12 people in a private room (when available) at an additional cost.
- We try to accommodate requested seating arrangements whenever possible. Requests are noted, but not guaranteed. Reservations are for the time only and do not guarantee a particular table or dining room.
- Any additional charges for items not included in a meal price, such as alcoholic beverages, must be paid separately at time of consumption.