We offer an expansive hot and cold lunch buffet, with fresh baked breads, cold salads, hot entrées, and carving and action stations, along with an extensive dessert buffet. Servers offer a warm welcome, along with soup and beverage service, including coffee and tea.
Alcoholic beverages, featuring our extensive award-winning wine list, as well as specialty coffees, are available for an additional charge.
Seasonal Outdoor Dining
Seasonally, we offer a variety of dining options, including our outdoor barbecue at The Granary, in a spectacular setting overlooking New Paltz’s Lake Mohonk
Hours of Operation
12:00p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Daily, Monday through Friday
12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Saturday
On Sundays our traditional lunch is replaced by our Sunday Brunch buffet, served from 11:30 – 2:00 p.m.
Lunch will be served in one of our three dining rooms, located on the ground and first floors of the Mountain House.
Resort Casual Attire is appropriate for lunch: Shirts and footwear required. Not acceptable are hats, tank tops, swimwear or running shorts, and ripped, torn or frayed clothing.
Child (ages 4 through 12) $30.75*
Children under age 4 No charge*
Price includes entrance to grounds and hotel. Tax and gratuity additional.
Reservations are required.
For additional information or to book dining or overnight reservations, please call 800.772.6646.
Please do not use cell phones in areas that might disturb other guests, including dining rooms and the Spa.
Smoking is not permitted in guest rooms or anywhere else inside the Mountain House.
- The fee for meals will be charged at the time the reservation is made and is refundable up to 48 hours prior to the seating time.
- For your security, the Dining Staff does not have access to the credit card used for the meal payment.
- Day visitors, who purchase a meal, are welcome to arrive after 7:30 a.m., self-park near the Mountain House or valet park for a nominal fee.
- Outdoor and indoor swimming are reserved for overnight House guests only.
- Since our largest tables accommodate up to 12 people, parties with more than 12 guests will be seated at two or more tables.
- Arrangements may be made to seat parties with more than 12 people in a private room (when available) at an additional cost.
- We try to accommodate requested seating arrangements whenever possible. Requests are noted, but not guaranteed. Reservations are for the time only and do not guarantee a particular table or dining room.
- Any additional charges for items not included in a meal price, such as alcoholic beverages, must be paid separately at time of consumption.