Breakfast at Mohonk Mountain House features an extensive buffet, one of the best in the Hudson Valley region, which includes an omelette station, waffle and pancake bar, freshly made breakfast pastries, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, and other hot specialty items. In addition, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh and dried fruit, nuts, granola, and yogurts.
Sample breakfast menu
Hours of Operation
8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Breakfast Buffet
8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Breakfast Buffet (Monday through Saturday, mid-June through Labor Day weekend)
Breakfast will be served in one of our three dining rooms, located on the ground and first floors of the Mountain House.
Resort Casual Attire is appropriate for breakfast: Shirts and footwear required. Not acceptable are hats, tank tops, swimwear or running shorts, and ripped, torn or frayed clothing.
Child (ages 4 - 12) $21.00*
Children under age 4 No charge
*Price includes entrance to grounds and hotel. Tax and gratuity additional.
Reservations are required.
For additional information or to book dining or overnight reservations at our New Paltz resort, please call 800.772.6646.
Please do not use cell phones in areas that might disturb other guests, including dining rooms and the Spa.
Smoking is not permitted in guest rooms or anywhere else inside the Mountain House.
- The fee for meals will be charged at the time the reservation is made and is refundable up to 48 hours prior to the seating time.
- For your security, the Dining Staff does not have access to the credit card used for the meal payment.
- Day visitors, who purchase a meal, are welcome to arrive after 7:30 a.m., self-park near the Mountain House or valet park for a nominal fee.
- Outdoor and indoor swimming are reserved for overnight House guests only.
- Since our largest tables accommodate up to 12 people, parties with more than 12 guests will be seated at two or more tables.
- Arrangements may be made to seat parties with more than 12 people in a private room (when available) at an additional cost.
- We try to accommodate requested seating arrangements whenever possible. Requests are noted, but not guaranteed. Reservations are for the time only and do not guarantee a particular table or dining room.
- Any additional charges for items not included in a meal price, such as alcoholic beverages, must be paid separately at time of consumption.