Delectable Hudson Valley Dining
Treat Yourself to a Meal at Mohonk
Join us for a meal at Mohonk Mountain House! Day guests can purchase breakfast, lunch, or dinner at our resort for a unique Hudson Valley dining experience before or after enjoying the many activities offered onsite. Our award-winning chefs prepare sumptuous meals and enticing entrees that are sure to please every palate. We also offer meals for special occasions, holidays, and seasonal outdoor dining when the weather permits.
Seniors enjoy a 15% discount on all meals at Mohonk Mountain House. Reservations are required for all dinners, please call for information and reservations (855) 883-3798. (May not be combined with any other discount.)
- Sunday Brunch
- Seasonal outdoor dining
- Holiday meals and special events
- Carriage Lounge
- The fee for meals will be charged at the time the reservation is made and is refundable up to 48 hours prior to the seating time.
- For your security, the dining staff does not have access to the credit card used for the meal payment.
- Day visitors, who purchase a meal, are welcome to arrive after 7:30 a.m., self-park near the Mountain House or valet park for a nominal fee.
- Outdoor and indoor swimming are reserved for overnight House guests only.
- Since our largest tables accommodate up to 12 people, parties with more than 12 guests will be seated at two or more tables.
- Arrangements may be made to seat parties with more than 12 people in a private room (when available) at an additional cost.
- We try to accommodate requested seating arrangements whenever possible. Requests are noted, but not guaranteed. Reservations are for the time only and do not guarantee a particular table or dining room.
- Any additional charges for items not included in a meal price, such as alcoholic beverages, must be paid separately at time of consumption.