- From 13 Fri Sep 2013 to 15 Sun Sep 2013 September 13, 2013 September 15, 2013 Mohonk Mountain House
Hudson Valley Harvest
Friday, September 13th - Sunday, September 15th, 2013
Join us for our Hudson Valley Harvest weekend and celebrate the culinary treasures of the remarkable Hudson Valley region.
The weekend is inspired by the seasonal local bounty and features:
- A cooking demonstration and tasting by Food Network’s Chopped Champion Ric Orlando (shown)
- A how-to home brew presentation followed by a Q & A and tasting.
- Apple dipping: Dip an apple from one of our local orchards in a caramel or chocolate ganache sauce, and then decorate with the toppings of your choice, with Mohonk’s Executive Pastry Chef Eric Smith.
- Our popular Hudson Valley Expo featuring artists from Wired Gallery, local farmers, artisans, crafters, and food purveyors
If you love fresh and local food— Mohonk’s Hudson Valley Harvest is the perfect place for you!
Hudson Valley Harvest Expo
Saturday, September 14 from 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.Location: The Mohonk Pavilion
Browse and Buy Local as you immerse yourself in the best of the Hudson Valley region during this one-day-only special event with displays, samples, and products for sale from local farmers, artisans, and crafters. Artwork, photos, ceramics, and hand-crafted furniture from a selection of Wired Gallery artists will be displayed and available for purchase. CLICK HERE FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF VENDORS!
Join us for the day! To access the grounds at Mohonk Mountain House, you must make a reservation. If you're planning a day visit, enjoy a special day meal rate of $54.50 (tax and gratuity additional) for a delicious meal, the event of your choice, and on Saturday afternoon, access to Mohonk's Harvest Expo at the Pavilion.
Stay overnight! Book your overnight accommodations and stay for the whole Hudson Valley Harvest weekend!
For reservations, please call .