For those who would like to enjoy a beverage, snack, or light meal, the Carriage Lounge at our mountain lodge and hotel in New Paltz is open daily and serving cocktails, mocktails, and light fare. A full bar service and extensive wine list is available. Alcoholic beverages are not included in the overnight room rate. For your convenience a 15% gratuity will be added to the final bill.
Cocktail and mocktail menu
Light fare menu
(Menu items are a la carte and may not be taken in lieu of another meal.)
Hours of Operation
12:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. Daily (Hours may change due to private functions.)
Resort Casual Attire: Shirts and footwear required. Not acceptable are hats, tank tops, swimwear or running shorts, and ripped, torn or frayed clothing.
The Carriage Lounge is located on the ground level between the East and West Dining Rooms. (Location may change due to private functions.)
Reservations are not accepted.
- After 8:00 p.m. the Carriage Lounge is only available to guests 21 years of age and older.
- Menu items are a la carte and may not be taken in lieu of another meal.
- Hours and location may change due to private functions.
- Alcoholic beverages must be paid at time of consumption or billed to your room.
- Alcoholic beverages are not included in the overnight room rate. For your convenience a 15% gratuity will be added to the final bill.
New! Spirits on the Sunset Porch
New this summer, guests can start the evening with our Signature Cocktail, "The Sundown," view the sunset, and delight in the best seat in the House!
Also available for purchase selections of liquor, beer and wine.
Daily from 5:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m., Spirits on the Sunset Porch is only available to guests 21 years of age and older.
Spirits on the Sunset Porch is located outside on the first level porch overlooking the beautiful Catskill Mountains (above the main entrance to the resort).