Envision a course designed with Scottish influence, set against a majestic backdrop within a 40,000 acre natural area. Escape to our distinctive Old World New York State golf course, and you’ll see why we have received distinctive praise, including:
- One of the “Top 10 Environmentally Friendly Courses in the United States” by Links
- Cooperative Sanctuary Award from the International Audubon Society for our environmental-friendly practices
- Best Golf Course Hotel Division by a Hudson Valley
magazine reader’s poll
- “Dream Eighteen” Designation by the Poughkeepsie Journal
for our challenging first hole
Green fees are complimentary to overnight guests midweek, Monday through Friday. On weekends and holidays, green fees for overnight guests are $25.00 (9 holes) and $32.00 (18 holes).
Our Golf Shop provides club cleaning, grip repair, bag storage, golf apparel, and electronic handicapping. Along with beverages and snacks, boxed trail lunches can be arranged in advance for your tee time. Rental clubs are available.
Improve your technique, learn new skills, or take a refresher lesson with our Golf Instructor. Advanced reservations required.
Course Slope / Rating / Par
- Green Tees 115 / 66.6 / 70
- White Tees 106 / 63.2 / 66
- Red Tees 111 / 66.8 / 70 (Ladies)
Tee Time Information
Tee times are required. Groups or individual golfers tee off at ten-minute intervals.
View our Golf brochure, including Hole Descriptions
View our Golf Course map
For additional information or to reserve your tee time, please call 845.256.2154.